LibraryCats

Meownderings in my world.

22 August 2018

This is not a cat.



at August 22, 2018
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • Inside a Dog It's Too Dark to Read
    I belong to a Google group, LGBTQI & Disasters. [This] group has been created to allow sharing of knowledge, information, research in...
  • Horses, Women, and Children
    When I was in nursing school in the last millennium, I was taught in our pediatric nursing class that animal protections and rights precede...
  • Opportunities for Quality Improvement
    I was a member of the Illinois Medical Cannabis Advisory Board called by former Gov Pat Quinn. Dr Leslie Mendoza Temple, the primary author ...

Search This Blog

  • Home
  • LGBTQI+ Emergency Management Resources
  • LGBTQI+ Health Information Resources

About Me

My photo
UptownJacq
I am a library scientist, health Information specialist and consultant. I am a dogma and a catma and always becoming the person I am. I'm also a great DIYer so you may see pix of some of my projects as well as cat and dog photos. Don't say I didn't warn you.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • February 2019 (1)
  • December 2018 (1)
  • September 2018 (1)
  • August 2018 (3)
  • July 2018 (1)

Report Abuse

Simple theme. Theme images by Blogger. Powered by Blogger.